Ayurvedic Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Medicines, Home Remedies and Diet Charts
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (Also known as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) CFS patients suffer from debilitating fatigue, muscle pains and substantial impairment in short-term memory or concentration, coupled with other minor symptoms which can be very troublesome for patients because patients tends to feel extreme debility and also with poor focus of mind, day to day activities are also distrurbed a lot. You are welcome to contact Nakra Ayurveda Hospitals and Herbals Pvt Ltd to avail our Free Online Ayurveda Consultation for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Causes of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
The exact cause of CFS, including related psychological and biological factors, is yet to be identified because its just idiopathic in nature and any dosha level vitiation can trigger the onset of illness so detailed dietary recommendations are highly pivotal. CFS can happen because of a stressful event or viral infection and thus it can also be not ruled out. It can also be a fallout of changes in the functioning of the nervous system or the presence of stress hormones similar to those found in depression and anxiety disorder patients because its primarily related to vata dosha and thus all patients must not have anything which aggravates the vata dosha.
Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Debilitating fatigue
- Mental fogginess
- Muscle pain
Ayurvedic Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment
Ayurveda Medicinal Science attributes the disease to aggravated vata dosha because its the carrier of all nervine channels in our body. Aggravated vata generates negative effects at the physical and mental levels thus as all associated signs too are pointing in the same direction. Feelings of intense fatigue, muscle cramps and pains are signs of aggravated vata dosha, as also are weakness of nervous system, disturbed sleep patterns, mental fogginess and forgetfulness so patients must be always aware with regards dietary dos and donts and lay maximum emphasis on vata dietary recommendations.
The Ayurvedic line of CFS treatment envisages the balancing of vata dosha, the adding of rasayana herbs that would work on the symptoms and rejuvenate body tissues, relax the mind and strengthen the nervous system because herbal medicinal science is always holistic in nature and its this very reason why we achieve permanent and long lasting health benefits by intake of medicinal herbs.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice for Patients of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Include enough quantity of milk, pure ghee and milk products in food because all warm dairy products alleviate the vitiated vata dosha and thus are very much helpful.
- Eat fresh fruits like banana and melons, and dry fruits like dates and walnuts, which reduce aggravated vata and thus restore normalcy in our body tissues so complete normalization in cellular physiology be enabled as well.
- Yoga, Pranayama and meditation also help in reigning over aggravated vata and combat the fatigue so patient's mind can be at calm and all thought process be also absolutely relaxed.
Home Remedies for Patients of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Soak 5 gm of fenugreek seeds in 250 ml of water and the quantity shared here is absolutely precise. Leave it overnight or at least for 4 hours or may be uptil 6 hours is also ok. Boil and reduce it to 150 ml and we refer it as kwatha in our medicinal science. Filter and drink warm for best health benefits.
- Make a combination of amla powder and ashwaganda powder in equal amounts and the powder must be very fine in form so it can be easily digested in our stomach. Give one teaspoon of this twice daily with lukewarm water before meals.
Treatment / Prescription / Consultation / Home remedies for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - please send an email to email@example.com